Re: [VAC] Removing belly pan

looking at a couple of late 40's pipe-frame models... might even make it to
Bismark, if i can close a deal in the next week or two...

in a couple of prior Airstream restorations, i had occasion to 'renew' the
insulation by stuffing fresh fiberglass where i could... was reminded of
this by RJ & Krista's excellent suggestion (below).

It occurs to me that removing old, decomposing fiberglass batts might make
it possible to inject polyurethane foam... and it might even pop out some
dents... has anyone heard of using injected foam on an Airstream?

BTW, I particularly liked the 1/2" clearance under the styrofoam noted
below...

Tuna.