Re: [VAC] Battery Overcharging

	I'll probably be in the minority here, but my feeling is that a Univolt
cannot "overcharge" a good battery.
	The battery will, however, use water. Different Univolts have different
voltage ratings, but 13.6 volts is a good average. This *is* above the
"gassing" point of the battery, so you do need to check the water monthly.

	Anyway- if you do want to disable the univolt, the 120vac side is the side
to do it- just put a switch in that side, not the 12 volt side.

	I do agree that there are better chargers out there, but I still think the
univolt is the most bullet proof converter there is.
________

	Chris Bryant
	Bryant RV Services
	DeLand, Florida