[VAC] VAC e-mail list archives

     As most of you know, I have been maintaining a listing of the postings to the VAC e-mail list.  The volume of these postings has greatly increased recently, and I have been hard pressed to keep up with this increased volume.
     I have therefore looked for a program which will simplify the process and have come up with MHonArc which I have installed on my site.  Today I uploaded about 750 of the more recent postings to this program, and they may be seen at http://tompatterson.com/MHonArc2.4.6/maillist.html .  As you will note, the listing of postings can be viewed by date, by thread, by author and by subject.  Click on the desired choice up at the top.
     While the search program has not yet been updated to include all of these postings, it soon will be, and these postings can be searched for content, just as the older ones were.  Just go to the home page at http://www.tompatterson.com/ and click on "Search Site".  Hint - Clicking on the "Tom's Web Page" logo on the lower right corner of these pages will take you directly to the home page.

-Tom

mailto:tom@tompatterson.com
Website: http://www.tompatterson.com