[VAC] Re: Striker Plate for 64 Tradewind

Mike,
I also needed a striker plate for my 73 Overlander. I called Airstream in
Jackson Center, Ohio. Phone #937-596-6111. They told me the number of the
item I needed and told me I'd have to order from an Airstream dealer  I
couldn't order directly from them. She gave me the name of two placed in
Houston, closest to me. I called them gave them the number and they ordered
from Ohio.  The mfg sent it directly to me.
Pretty pricey too.  Mine was close to $40 inc tax & shipping.
DSK in TEXAS