[VAC] Polishing w/DeWalt/sponge buffer pad

Jon, Please tell me more about the 3M sponge buffer pad. Where did you
purchase it, what number was it.  How big was your a/s and how many pads do
you think I'll need for a 27'?  I'm going to buy those if they work better.
I'm not to interested in getting all covered in yuk.  Is this DeWalt a
grinder or buffer? Where did you get it?
 I've called Rolite and I'll be getting the polish, all three.  I'm just
trying to gather info so I'll know what to expect and to be ready.
Thanks
DSK in TEXAS