[VAC] Air Compressor

Does anyone have a old air compressor for a pressurized water system for parts. I have a 62 Tradewind(single axle) with a pressurized water system. It has the original air compressor but it has a score mark in the cylinder wall causing it to pump oil into the water. If I could find a compressor with a bad motor and a good compressor, I could piece together one complete compressor. I would like to stay with a pressure system because of the energy savings.

Tim Childers
62 Tradewind
47 Liner