Re: [VAC] insurance and roadside help

Ray Plumlee.........the heavyweight old aluminum on my 64 hardly showed any
dents but
the plasticoat cracked and flaked off and the insurance did pay to have it
refinished but no new panels at all and you can just barely see some of the hail
marks.    3 plastic roof vents shattered and Leroy Wallis ( PP of WBCCI) came
over  and covered my vents with a heavy plastic which lasted till I got back to
CA.  I had water up to about 1 inch from the underbelly and since I am
laryngectomee the "silver city movers" tractor crew moved me
to higher ground  everyone was afraid I might fall in that water since all the
sewer hoses were draininig grey water on the ground.    am flying into Bismarck
and staying at a motel
then home to So Calif and taking the trailer up to Lacey.    Pearl