Re: [VAC] Air Compressor

Tim, you might want to get one of the inexpensive 12V compressors meant to
pump air into your tires on the road, which you can buy at most auto supply
stores. You could adapt it to your piping and use it with your existing
pressure cut-off switch.

I once had a water system that was pressurized with air. The water was
always foaming up whenever I drew a glass of it, and pressure would drop
after a few hours because the air would dissolve in the water, especially
with the "stirring" it received from road vibrations and sloshing. I prefer
my present "on-demand" water pump.

Jerry  W4UK