[VAC] all your questions on 71 safari restoration

  first Jim Clark asked for more pix, and tankage,
more pix are on the way. if someone wants to see some hidden detail I have about 150 pix, But am putting the inside skin in tomorrow, so act fast,
  The tankage will be handled this way. the fresh water tank will be changes to a gray water tank ( something this did not have)  I'm installing a new 15 gal fresh water tank. the black water stays the same. I usually stay at camp sites with elect, & water . In Maine black water hookups are rare.

 number two, from Noah  I didn't remove the entire interior, only the galley, the stove and fridge are heavy, I did Encounter some problem with the outside skin wrinkling, But I seam to be straitening it out, I believe it is from the new floor being a lot flatter than what was replaced.

   and to Roy Lashway
first I will have to change my name on this list or I wont know what Roy.L  is writing what, so from now on I will be known as AKA Leroy.

 To remove the shell from the frame and sole, you must drop the belly pan and side skirts, This will expose bolts all around the perimeter, they must be cut off when they assemble they tighten them and hit the threads sideways with a hammer so you cant un tighten. this was easer than it sound's, With a 4" grinder with a cutoff disk it was faster than trying to unbolt. (cutoff disks can be had at a welding supply store ) take a punch and punch the cutoff section of bolt up .  go inside and remove the lower section of inside skin, (They used 3 kinds of fasteners to hold this thing down) and remove all the screws and pop rivets, at this point you can start to lift the shell. Cut wires and pipes, the number of lifting points would be determined by the length.
 pick it up and drive out,
                                        Leroy