[VAC] The Vintage Mailing List

The attachment, if it is an attachment, are guidelines about this list.
It is obvious that many on this list, do not read the guidelines.  The
protocol on this list is to be polite, stay on topic, try to talk about
Airstreams, and Airstreaming, ( RV'ing ), avoid turning this list into a
"Chat line", don't chat about having coffee with Mildred, or what Aunt
Maud did at the Doctor's.  It is also very important, that a person
signs his name, so we know who to answer.  Should we assume that people
who do not sign their names,   are in the witness protection program??
Sometimes I send info to the list, that might be attached,  that seems
to be the way my system works.  If you are afraid of attachments, then
don't open them.  In any event, everyone should go back to the home
page,  and re-read the guidelines, about this list.   It is common
courtesy.

Bill Scott
61 Bambi

http://www.airstream.net/vintage/guidelines.html