Re: [VAC] Web Protocal

Hi Vanessa, Glad to see you getting involved online.....

Generally speaking, pictures are better left for a personal website or the
VAC websie.  You can email a link to the pictures in the body of your email
text.

Many list members have slow connections and/or text based email only.  I'm
going to be investing in a 2-way pager for my hearing disability needs--and
can also receive email on it.

Your previous email came in fine as plain text.

My guess is that in another year or so, sending pictures with email won't be
such a problem, but it is best to try to make things accessible for the
slowest common denominator.

my $0.02

Jay L. Griffin [a.k.a. Jrnymn "Journeyman"]
http://homepage.dave-world.net/~jrnymn/jrnyindex.htm
http://homepage.davesworld.net/~jrnymn/jrnywebarchive.htm
  /  '--'       [ ] O  )   Overlander '56 26'
  :-----O O---------------^#6066 WBCCI / VAC