Re: [VAC] flash water heater installations?

Pat,
    Thanks for the information re the weakening of the stainless steel
extinguishers. That's enough to scuttle that idea. Oh well, there are other
things to work on with this beast!

Bill,
    I agree with your thoughts about originality. I've already given up on
all the other original appliances (except for the wall furnace, and that's
probably not working either).  Right now we heat water on the new Suburban
range!
    The heater compartment door on this one is definitely not a Bowman. It's
tall and louvered, and is riveted to the skin via a long aluminum piano
hinge.

Thanks Guys,
keep the ideas flowing!

Jimmy and Colleen Arakaki