[VAC] Unfilled capillaries, Terry

Thanks, Terry!

Please clue me in...I got some fiberglass epoxy filler at the auto parts store...the density of the product sort of eliminates the possibility for anything capillary to transpire....if I have understood you correctly.  Is there a more fluid product that I should be looking for?
I know what you mean about immersing yourself in detail/task on the
ASs...this is my second rehab....I will spend days perseverating pm a task
... reading, scoping out catalogs, hardware stores and RV establishments.
The bathroom floor is next!

                             Maybe I Can Epoxy My Crowsfeet,
                                   Annie