[VAC] '62 Globetrotter Questions

Hi VAC'ers:

My wife and I just picked up our 2nd AS in the last 4 weeks.  (We got them in
CA, and we are in Oregon.)  The first was a '68 Safari,  in which Nick has
been extremely helpful in providing information.  The newest addition is a
'62 Globetrotter.  Twin beds, 19', even has the original owners warranty
inside the closet door with the actual signature of the then president,
Arthur Castillo.  We are finding out things as we go, but overall it seems
this trailer has not been used or abused much.  We have some questions and
hope some of you have answers....

1)  Is it possible to replace the teardrop lights with after-market lights
without drilling new holes?
2)  Does this year trailer have a converter?  If not, how difficult is it to
install one?
3)  More of a general question, but the tubes at the bottom of the trailer,
are they really for awnings or some other use?
4)  We need to purchase or make a shower curtain...any suggestions?
5)  Does anyone have sales literature or anything else for this trailer?
6)  Any idea on the dry weight?  (I am able to move it around by just pushing
it)

I am sure we will be back with more questions.
Thanks so much,

David