Re: [VAC] A/S stories

Vanessa,
I have a copy of The Airstream Story you referred to in your post of May 13.
I guess it came with my '59 Caravanner which has been identified by one of
the list. The brochure has a great color cover with a  finned Fairlane
towing an Airstream that closely resembles mine. Seems a long way from
Prince Edward Island Canada to the Napa Valley but my wife's uncle had a
vineyard there, name Alex MacCormack, probably well before your time.
Canuck Kent .