Re: [VAC] Vintage couple needs encouragement

Hey Jim,

Why not put a ventilated rain coat over the charger? Another battery case turned upside down could
be the raincoat. Position the battery case an inch away from the wall so you'll have a protected air
space where spray won't reach to use for ventilating any heat the charge may emit.

Drill a series of ventilation holes along the upper sides of the case near the wall. Anchor the
charger on a piece of wood to raise it up off the floor (and any water). Cut the wood to a size
different from the case to get a natural bottom to top draft going.

Jim, before I start looking for serious solutions to potential problems, I let my thoughts freewheel
a bit and bounce ideas around before evaluating them.  I call it, wearing my Rube Goldberg hat.
After collecting half a dozen ideas, then I'm ready to start getting serious about what I might
actually do.  This posting of these six ideas is with that perspective in mind. They are just
brainstorming ideas, but maybe they'll be helpful as you start figuring out a serious solution for
the safety concern.

Terry