RE: [VAC] 75 airstream

Hi Joan:

I'm not sure finding the original owner will help you fix the current
problems.  It sounds like the trailer baked in the
hot sun and it dried out some of the seals.  I think it is important to now
minimize further damage and get the trailer
under cover, a car port or plastic tarp, anything but get it dried out.
Remove the carpeting if you can, it will retain water,
and put some dehumidifiers in the trailer.  And I agree with Patrick, fix the
leaks first.  One of the most troublesome
areas for leaks is around the vents.  Your trailer may be fixable, at a
reasonable cost but you want to prevent further
damage.

David