Re: [VAC] replacement roof vent

Well, I bought a vent cover from inland too - I don't
get it either - BUT here's some info that might give
you a head start - YES the covers are supposed to
attach directly to the operators, yes they are
supposed to be riveted (though I'm thinking about
Installing mine with screws - I'll see when I get up
there)

I'm guessing here, but since the covers have an arch,
the operators will seem high right?  I don't know if
that makes sense..

On a related note, does anyone out there have "Frozen"
operators?  Has anyone ever tried 50/50 diesel fuel
and brake fluid?

Toby -- 2029