Re: [VAC] replacement roof vent

My '61 Bambi came without a vent cover so i bought one from a dealer in
southern Ca. who has plastic insulated covers custom made.  The
translucent plastic dome has a flat second piece glued inside it, and
the actuators riveted to the flat part.  They shipped extra thick
insulation to go on top of the vent collar to cover the gap.  It wasn't
cheap, but it sure works great.  I don't recall the name of the dealer
off the top of my head, but if anyone is interested, I'll be happy to
look it up.

Roger