Re: [VAC] replacement roof vent

Kroil from Cano Labs is a very good penetrant. Cano Labs has a web page.
Some consider a "PB Blaster" product sold at Walmart to be good. It
worked well for me last fall while disassembling a satellite dish that
had been in the weather decades. I broke none of the bolts and most were
mounds of rust. Either product works better than mixtures of kerosene
like WD-40.

Once a penetrating oil has broken the corrosion loose its important to
apply a good lubricating oil to keep the operators working.

Gerald J.