Re: [VAC] replacement roof vent

Tony,
I believe that the original vent operators would of been Ladeau's, They
attach to the vent lid via rivits. They attach to the coach via a spring
clip mounted inside the trailer in the vent opening. I have yet to see
suitable replacements for these. I have a pair of replacements that I
purchased a few years back. They aren't nearly as nice as the originals, but
at least the vent opens now. I had to install a double layer of
weatherstripping to get the vent to seal properly with the new lifters.
Scott
'60 Overlander