Re: [VAC] LP connector

> ....<snip>....From there you
> should be able to get a 3/8" gas service hose in various lengths from 12 to
> 30 inches. to run to up to your regulator.

I have had braided stainless steel hoses between the regulator and tanks
for a while now and have often been asked where to get them.  I found
them at the Camping World in Kissimmee (FL) but have later learned that
they are available in 18" and 24" lengths through the Camping World
Special Parts.  The part number for the 18" lines is #10193 and the last
time I heard the price it was $17.99 each ($16.19 Pres Club).  These
lines come with the proper sized brass connectors although their tank
end is still the internal threaded version as opposed to the external
threaded for the new OPD's that Jim Dunmyer has written about in the
past.  The difference is that the internal threaded versions still
require a wrench for installation while the external threaded can be
hand installed or removed.

Tom Howarth