Re: [VAC] Power Conveter

Jim Dunmeyer and Don Cagle
Thank you both for responding to my query.  I really appreciate it.
 I did remove the fuse and clean it. Mine is right near  the battery. All
other fuses and connections were cleaned at the same time and  appear to be
in good shape.  Here are the tests and results that I have so far.
    On AC,  battery disconnected,  all 4 12 volt dc circuits work but  there
is no voltage on the batt lug.
     On battery, 115 VAC disconnected,  there is voltage at the batt lug but
not on any of the 4 12 dc circuits
    On battery, if I jumper from the batt lug to any of the 4 circuits, they
all become hot.
Is it possible that the internal connection from the batt lug to the dc
circuits is open. I have no schematic so I have only a vague  idea what it
might look like. Other suggestions and advice are welcome and requested.

Al Kersey
71 International