Re: [VAC] tires to tow?

I am in the tire shopping mode now too. I currently have a 6.70x15 LT  tire on my '65 Caravel, which is the proper size.   The local tire man told me that they are not made any more but that I might try Coker Tire, a company that makes vintage tires.  I found a tire at - http://www.coker.com/default.asp
- that has the 1550 lb. load rating but not the LT rating.  They are $90.00 each! but if it is the only tire that fits the trailer, the price is what it is, I guess.
Is it true that there is no 6.70x15 LT tire made any more?

Pete
'65 Caravel