Re: [VAC] The gods of tow vehicles was smiling on us.

A few week ago I asked about using a convertible from the sixties to tow my
65 tradewind. I received several helpful suggestions (one from someone on
what to have done to the car. I lost that email please resend). Well, today
my four year old and I went to a car show and there she was, a cream 65
Cadillac convertible in great condition.  The car is now in our garage. Our
maiden voyage is planned for the weekend of July 4th. We have a lot of work
to do until then. All suggestions are welcome.
Thanks