Re: [VAC] The gods of tow vehicles was smiling on us.

First and foremost - think cooling and don't be skimpy.

Simplest solution with the least work and spending the most money ($$$$$$$$$$) is to replace the
radiator with a brand new, larger one (if 3 core, put in 4 core) and buy ($$$) the biggest
transmission oil cooler that will fit in front of your radiator. Ignore EVERYONE who tells you it's
not needed.

All other modifications you do after that will be gravy and won't put anywhere near the same size
dent in your wallet. Do the cooling first. After that, rattle our cage and I'm sure we can find a
boodle of nickle and dime stuff to use up your remaining money.

Tell your four year old his Christmas present will to be sit in the back seat of the convertible
while Santa's sleigh passes over your house without stopping.

You are hereby inducted into the bottomless money pit called the Double Vintage Owner's Club. The
secret hand signal is to wave and always smile while towing your Vintage Airstream with your Vintage
Convertible and to always ignore the cries of pain coming from your wallet by that one very lonesome
greenback huddling in the secret compartment.

>grin< Don't pay any attention to me. Sometimes, I wish my Vintage tow vehicle was a convertible.

Terry