Re: [VAC] manuals for 1966 24' Tradewind

Curtis, I have an owner's manual for 1965 models that has lengths from 17'
to 28' and (I think) above, with diagrams of all major components etc.  I am
copying it for Martin Thomas and would be happy to also make you a copy in
the process.  If you are interested, send me your address directly and I
will send it in the next couple of weeks.  It is a real godsend to have some
idea what is going on when you start taking things apart!

--Sarah