Re: [VAC] Outrigger, '66 Sovereign

Nick,

Sounds like you've been pretty busy with your trailer. Remember.............bit by
little bit............ piece by piece........... it will all add up to being nice when
you are done.

If you feel that your trailer's body is loose on the frame be sure to check into this
and get it fixed soon before things get worse. My 1965 24 ft. Trade Wind had the repair
before I purchased it. Now things are solid again and it's just the cosmetic after
affects that I need to deal with.......... such as the out rigger holes and such. At
least I know that the coach's body is solid on the frame now.

Good luck!

Pat