[VAC] AS Security

I had a scary thing happen when sleeping in my first AS with my baby...I was on Pelee
Island (our summer home) and this guy reeking and reeling from the bar takes our
AS for some AS of his youth or something and bursts in the door just after two in
the morning and is longing for Kathy, whoever that was.  I have never been so frightened
in my life...thought well, this is it, this is one of those nasty nighttime intruder
rape/murder stories that will be in tomorrow's Free Press...just held the baby and
prayed...drunk guy went away.
    I must have old locks or something...seems all there is is a lock for the screen
door...what can I do to make our '68 Sovereign/International more secure?

                  If I'd Had Boots, I Woulda'Been Shakin'in Em',

                                              Annie