[VAC] Another question

Hi Everyone:

I recently ordered one of those "Sewer Solution" pump thingys  in hopes
it would make a messy chore a little less burdensom.

Problem is, the fitting doesn't fit the sewer line coming out of the
trailer.  In fact, none that I can find does.  This thing has an
arrangement for coupling that has the twist lock ears recessed back from
the edge and a sort of raised guide track between the end of the pipe
and the lock ears.  The SEwer Solution fitting and others I have tried
are to small to fit over these raised guides and will not slide back far
enough for the twiston catches to engage the ears.

Has anyone experienced this, found a solution and can save me some
time.

Also, has anyone used a Sewer Solution to back flush the tank?  If so,
how did you keep the grey water drain from filling and spraying water
all over the interior of the trailer?

Ed

Thomas E. Griffith N5GF
1970 Overlander WBCCI #25776 At Large