RE: [VAC] SHORE POWow QUESTION

Hi Tom,  Karnack was having difficulty understanding your question, so ,
he gave me the answer to another question.  Yes, it is a 1958
Globetrotter, or maybe,...just maybe, it is one of those very
rare,..."Traveler" models from 1958, also an 18 footer, and a 4000
series number.
On the shorepower plug.  Those old plugs from the fifties, and a few
sixties, (my Bambi) had the old style, old code plug. I think Preston
Pearson's Bambi has one of those old plugs. They are no longer sold
because they are non-compliant.  Right in that time frame, a new
electrical code was enacted and a new 'Standard' was established.  Its a
good thing, otherwise. we would have all those plugs like they have in
Europe and England,...............nothing fits anything, and they all
look goofy.  Best Bet, for safety,  install a new 30 amp, Marine type,
shore line and plug.  You can get them with chrome ring and different
colors.  Yellow, black, white.  Even camo, if survival turns you on.  I
know you, as a designer, are a stickler for original style, but
sometimes, newer items should be used for safety and to avoid electrical
fires.

Bill Scott
61 Bambi