[VAC] RV mantles, was Pressure Water System

What "RV mantles" are you referring to?  I originally had the  Humphrey
No. 39 Gas Lamp Mantles that came with my lamp when I ordered it through
Cabela's (and I had bought extra mantles at the same time).  More
recently I have been using Paulin No. L13-6 for RV Indoor Gas Lights.
In both of these cases it is rare that the mantle will last from one
destination point to another.  Is there another type of replacement that
you are using?  I have heard of some mantles that are formed from a
metal screen mesh that are supposed to last for years but supposedly
their light output is compromised.  They also cost around $10 each.

Thanx,

Tom Howarth