Re: [VAC] Pressure Water System

I have a round tubular 33 gallon stainless steel tank,
the trailer has always been in Arizona. I have never
had any deterioration problems. I did have to have the
outlet fitting re-welded, but that turned out to be a
design flaw from when it was new. However now that
Phoenix is exclusively on CAP (colorado river water)
water, I am very nervous useing their water long term,
as it is VERY caustic. When they tried to use it in
Tucson, it ate through so many household pipes, that
they had to turn it off. Now they use it for
recharging city wells only. God knows what it does to
an RV. I wonder if having CPVC pipes helps?? The water
isn't really salty but caustic somehow.
RD