Re: [VAC] Pressure Water System

It is not salt, so much as it is other minerals.  I grew up drinking the
Colorado River water.  The hardness factor is high, and the amount of
minerals left behind on bathroom sinks, showers, kitchens is great.  We
used a product called Lime-Away, which would soften the caked on
minerals and a gentle scrub would clean them up.  The further away from
the river, the water is transported thru canals and aqueducts, the
heavier the mineral content from leaching.  You can purchase a Reverse
Osmosis unit for your coach and drink 99% pure water.  My Bambi tank has
some mineral build up, and it has been in Montana, most of its life.

Bill Scott
61 Bambi