Re: [VAC] Logistics of hull refinishing

Bob
If you have two 8' Step ladders, you can put a plank
between them and reach to the center of the roof from
both sides.

Make sure the paint brush is a natural bristle, the
nylon ones will melt in the paint remover. When you
put the paint remover on keep putting it on until it
stays wet and it will go through to the aluminum in
one coating.
 Don't get remover on any plastic parts like the
lights or they will melt. I took mine right off as it
was easier when it is time for polishing.

Important to keep water handy to wash the remover off
or out of your eyes when it splashes. I know from 30
years of furniture refinishing, and many splashes.

Doug #3327