RE: [VAC] Logistics of hull refinishing: Ladder Use

Bob,
   The other day I was in a fabric store and they had the non slip rubber mat
material in a 60" wide piece and as long as your money would last. Bought a
couple of yards and the first thing I did was get my ladder and wrap it where
it touches the trailer. Leaves no marks and DOES NOT MOVE. The only draw back
is I can not adjust the height of my ladder unless I untape it. This material
is sold at all the rv dealers and most discount stores in one foot widths. The
other piece I cut was for a non skid mat when I have to lean against the coach
or get on top ( Haven't done that yet}. This will help with one prblem. I place
the ladder straddling my vertical rivet line.

Gene