Re: [VAC] Owners manual...or next best thing

Jon,

There was no such thing as a manual in the 50s. They started
to appear in the early 60s and were usually a series of
data sheets compiled in an envelope.

That's the way it was back then. Your best bet is to collect
the data sheets that apply to appliances in your rig. Then,
make up a three ring binder of vinyl sleeves to contain them.

Start identifying exactly what you have for appliances and
then ask our Archive Historian if he has a match. Recognize
that our archives are still expanding and don't get discouraged
if what you need isn't yet available.

All of us with pre-mid 60s rigs are in the same boat. All of us
are actively searching and will be contributing what we find when
we find it. Think of yourself as a pioneer on a quest.

It's new ground being broken and all of us are on te cutting edge
of creating a comprehensive resource data base.

Persistence and more persistence,

Terry
'63 22' Flying Cloud with six data sheets
'67 22' Safari with a bonafide manual