[VAC] Dent Removal Blues...

Hello Folks --

Life is good: I am the proud new owner of a '57 Caravanner, a member of the
VAC, and I am ready to hit the road with my wife and two kids!

But before I do, there is the matter of trailer restoration...not too much
work involved, mind you, just enough to make you really appreciate what a
jewel of a trailer you have.  I have most of the restoration issues well in
hand, except for one: DENT REMOVAL.  Does anyone out there have any
do-it-yourself techinques for removing dents?  For all the info on the Web
about Airstreams, there seems to be nothing on this issue.  My dent is on the
top front, a soft dent across three of the fan-shaped panels.  Road warriors
out there, please advise.  THANKS!

Jon Amores
WBCCI# 2671
(Amores911@aol.com)