Re: [VAC] Aluminum Propane Tanks (New Valve Question)

Alex,
I had my aluminum propane tanks recertified and fit with the new valves at
Ferrellgas in Appleton, WI. They have locations all over the USA (they are a
customer of ours at work). The tanks were stamped 1968 and they did not blink
an eye about recertifing them. The cost was $10.00 to recertify, $30.00 for
the two valves and $1.22 for the haz-mat warning marks and labels (did not
use we make nicer ones at work and I can't have a competitors labels and
marks on my stuff!) for a total cost of $43.28 for the two tanks which I had
to refill yesterday after a winters use. Check out Ferrellgas, I have
conducted Haz-Mat transportation training at a number of their locations and
they all seem like good people who do things the right way.
Ed
68 Sovereign
WBCCI 4425