[VAC] SHORE POWERE QUESTION

I want to use the internal power on the '58 Airstream while working on
it.  I have tried to get an adapter for the power inlet to no avail so
far.  Shore power comes in front streetside.  If anyone has the female
plug for this and doesn't need it or has an extra, or has a source, I'd
be grateful.  The male socket on the trailer is a three flat blade
fitting with the blades all straight (no curves) at about a 45 degree
angle to one another.  This is not the contemporary flat type socket.
There is a small ridge inset along the top to fit a channel in the
female plug for correct alignment.  Facing it, the top left is white,
the top right is black (they come from the same coated wire.  The bottom
which looks to be slightly longer goes into the trailer with a single
Red coated wire.

Inside the Black white pair goes through a fuse holder with two 25 amp
fuses, white through one to white and black through the other to black.
Don't know where the red goes.  There is a separate female, two slot
receptacle curbside which looks to go all the way back to a battery position.

I am not in the mood to rewire the trailer just yet.  Any help will be
greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Tom Walden

Bill Scott, this trailer is just over 18 feet long. Yup!