Re: [VAC] Another question

Hi J.P. Polly:

I just went to my "friendly" RV dealership this morning.  The fitting on
the AS is a Thetford and all other fittings in the world are Valterra.

We found a Thetford fitting that went from the twist-lock end to a
threaded 4 inch pipe end with outside threads.  We then found a 4 inch
Valterra elbow end with inside threads that the Thetford would screw in
to.  On the other end of the Valterra elbow we placed a slip in, glue on
fitting that has the Valterra "ears" on it and Voila!  I now have a
Thetford to Valterra adapater which is also an elbow which turns the
discharge downward and extends about an inch below the bumper and makes
everything easier to connect to.

As the Cajuns say here in Louisiana:   LAIZZEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULEZ!!!
Let the good times roll!!

Tom

Thomas E. Griffith  N5GF
1970 Overlander WBCCI #25776 At Large