[VAC] Plumbing woes

Janis,
If you have not discovered your fresh water tank yet, it should be under
your curb side twin bed.  My '62 Tradewind has an access door for storage at
the end of it, so if I open the door I can see the tank and the little pump.
Also, on the outside is a large cap, like for a gas tank, where you can fill
the tank.
As far as taking your toilet off and replacing the floor, good luck!  We got
the toilet off no problem but getting the mounting ring off the tank (the
plywood is sandwiched between these) has been a major challenge!  No amount
of rust buster, wd40, chiseling or testosterone has budged that thing, and I
am afraid we will break the black water tank if we do much more.  I suppose
we could just soak the floor there until it rots out, but that could take a
while and then how to get the new floor under there?  I suppose if all else
fails, we can just saw out the works, and get a new tank, floor and toilet
and be done with it!
In the meantime, I am planning to get a new accordian door for the bathroom
so we can close it and use the trailer at campgrounds with facilities!
Leslie
'62 Tradewind