Re: [VAC] Stuck Tambour Doors

For those of you with tambour doors--DO NOT use wd40, use only Silicone.
 It will not gum up the track.  Some times there is lint caught in that
track.  I once cleaned one using  a very fine crochet hook.  You may be
able to  put your hand around behind that round rolled area and help it
along.  They are a problem but I much prefer them to solid doors due to
the fact they need no space to open.  Our 1999 Safari has doors that you
cannot open if anything is near them.  Not so good.

Kathy '61 Bambi #17792  Leading Vintage Caravan with Pat Ewing to
Bismarck for the International Rally.  Come go along.