Re: [VAC]Advice needed: Vinyl Interiors from the 60's

Bill-

I think that dropping the panels will be my best bet for the scrub! If I
have to paint, it should be done flat and I'll shoot it white. If I find
new aluminum backed material, I'll have the pattern out already.If I
decide to cover it up with new vinyl, it needs to be flat as well.
Gravity is inconvenient when working on headliners! So it seems that
I'll be drilling rivets out thick and fast! I'll be ordering some
Bulb-ites, directly. Thanks for your input! Every one here is very
generous with their time and advice! What a terrific resource.

Alex
66 Safari