Re: [VAC] Air Conditioner for '65 24'

Charlie -

I will be putting AC in my A/S (22 safari 1966). Your helpful list shows
the location to be 95" for reinforcement and prewiring. Would this be
the center of the air conditioner location site or the begining of it
working from front to rear? Since I may be dropping my headliner panels
for cleaning anyway, will it become obvious then and there? and is this
the best time to load in a AC unit (yet to be chosen;opinions
solicited!).

I've also read alot about management of condensate, either runing down
the outside (yuk) or other means. I envision pulling tubing down through
the walls to the refridg. floor vent opening as being rather graceful,
although involved. Since I am stripped to a shell at this point all
things seem possible.

Thanks in advance for your advice and input.

Alex 66 Safari