Re: [VAC] Air Conditioner for '65 24'

Alex,

Where have you done this reading about the management of condense
and is it up to date?

The present quandary is finding an air conditioning unit with a
pan to collect the condense for inside drainage.  The original
pans by Coleman won't work. Coleman's later model a/c has a
different bolt hole pattern.

Dometic can supply a drain pan for the Penguin model. Seems that
is the only commercial alternative. I, however, want the low
current drain unit by either Coleman or Dometic and, Alas! there
are no pans to fit them.   That leaves draining over the roof, or
fabricating your own pan after getting the air conditioner unit
to get measurements but before it is installed.  That's the route
I have decided to take unless you have some new knowledge for me.

Anxiously awaiting your response.

Ebert Steele