Re: [VAC] Gray Water vs Black Water, a parked trailer

It's not an option as far as a semi-permanent pipe to the septic tank, which
is what the people I bought it from had hooked up, as they lived in it while
building their new house.  There is a campground nearby which has facilities
-- and are you saying you were able to, with the portable tank, transport it
to your friend's septic tank?  I thought septic tanks were buried with only
buried pipes going to them.

(Thanks for the response!)

Elizabeth