[VAC] ARGOSY????

I hope this isn't sacriledge on an A/S site, but what can
anyone tell me about argosy? Were they made by A/S?
Always, or just certain years? Were they considered a
more affordable brand, or what? How does the quality
compare to A/S? Would be particularly interested in what
anyone had to say about the mid-seventies 24' tandem
trailer, and the 24' motor home. Are they considered part
of the VAC-A/S family, or not? Do they share components,
design, and construction methods with A/Ss, or were they
a completely different product? Soon, please, as I'm in
the process of looking at both. Many thanks--just joined
and you folks are a trove of information, and
unbelievably helpful. I'd buy an A/S over anything else
just to get access to this groups information!!

Dan Weeks