[VAC] WOOD STOVES???

What's the good word on installing a woodburning stove in
an A/S? Aside from careful fireproof shielding of floor
and wall, any thoughts? Are these trailers so tight as to
make achieving a draft a problem? Is punching a small
insulated  metal chimney through the roof doable in a
neat, shipshape, watertight manner? I'd love to hear of
anyone who has done this, how it went, what you did, what
stove and chimney you used, and how satisfied you are
with the results. I assume the smallest possible
woodstove would be plenty to heat a 24-7 footer, even in
subzero temps. I'm planning on a stationary setup in an
open, gutted floorplan--basically a backyard office.

Dan Weeks