Re: [VAC] Awnings

Jerry Harris    I agree my original Zip Dees was one that Henry Duda made and
installed
at a No ILL Unit rally at Amboy IL  and it was only replaced because I won
another one in their contest for the oldest Zip Dee awnings  where I won 2nd
place.....the fabric from the original is still being used as slip on wheel
covers for when I am parked.....just remember   always wash with soap (or their
new awning cleaner) never detergent and use
silicone lubricant on the arms because WD 40 will gum up      Pearl Main